CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents
Categories of Collection Information
Call Box works with our clients to help them perform better on each and every phone call. In this way, we are sometimes utilized as an intermediary between our clients and their callers. Our platform may have collected the following information on individuals in the previous twelve-month period.
- Protected legal characteristics
- Commercial information
- Biometric information (for platform users)
- Internet activity (such as interactions with our customer websites
- Geolocation data
- Audio information
- Inferences about personal preferences and attributes drawn from profiling (e.g. via cookies)
Sources of Collected Information
We utilize the following categories of sources to collect personal information:
- Indirectly from our clients and their agents
- From activity on our client's websites
- From integrations with third parties that interact with us in relation to the services we provide our clients
- Publicly available databases
Basically, we want to keep you informed of all the awesome features, developments and changes happening on our end, and we promise to have your back and keep your information secure.
Use of Personal Information
We use collected personal information to perform one or more of the following business purposes:
- To provide reporting, information, products, or services that are requested from us
- To carry out contractual obligations and business purposes of our clients
- To comply with legal requests, court orders, laws, and regulations
- To improve customer experience for our clients and for their customers
- To provide support, maintenance, and improvement of all Call Box products, platforms, services, and promotions
- To communicate with clients and consumers
Sharing Of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. In addition, these Third Parties are employed by our clients for various business purposes. We require all Third Parties to maintain the confidentiality of all shared personal information and to comply with consumer requests, as required. We may also share your personal information with legal authorities when requested or subpoenaed. Finally, we will share your personal information when directed by you.
Right To Access
Under the CCPA, you have the right to certain information regarding our collection and use of your personal information. You can submit a verifiable consumer request up to two times within a twelve-month period. Once we process your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you one or more of the information sets mentioned below for up to a twelve-month period prior to your request. If processed, your request will be delivered within 45 days in a portable and easily accessible file format. If we require more time (up to 90 days in accordance with the CCPA), we will notify you of the reason(s) and required extension period.
You have the right to access one or more of the following:
- The categories of personal information the business collects about consumers
- The categories of sources of consumer's personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling consumer's personal information
- The categories of any third parties with whom the business shares consumer's personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about consumers
Right To Deletion
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information and direct our service providers to do as well, subject to certain exceptions. You can submit a verifiable consumer request up to two times within a twelve-month period. Once we process your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information and direct our service providers to do the same for up a twelve-month period prior to your request. We will perform deletion within 45 days of your request. The specified exceptions are listed below:
- Provide goods or services to consumers
- Detect or resolve issues security or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Conduct research in the public interest
- Safeguard the right to free speech
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that consumers might reasonably expect
Right To Non-Discrimination
You, the consumer, have the right to not be discriminated against for the exercise of your rights under the CCPA. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer
- Threaten you with any of the above
How To Exercise Your Rights
In order to exercise your rights under the CCPA, you must submit a verifiable consumer request via our toll-free telephone number or by sending us a message through our online portal.
It is important that only you or someone with legal authorization to act on your behalf may submit verifiable consumer requests regarding your personal information. If required, you may also submit requests on behalf of our child, so long as they are a minor.
Your verifiable consumer request must provide proof that you own the information commensurate with the actions requested. For deletion requests, three pieces of information will be required. For access requests, two pieces of information will be required. We do not require you to create an account in order to exercise your rights.
If we cannot verify your consumer request, we will not process said request. If we do not process your request, we will notify you of the reasons why.
Call Box acts as a service provider to its clients. When our clients receive a verifiable consumer request, they may contact us to collect or delete the requesting consumer's personal information. As such, we will obey client requests and may perform request actions on your personal information we have collected.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. We will update this policy to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you still have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information below.
Attn: Paul Stus
6060 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206